Posted Date : 25, December 2017
Children get throat infection so regularly as Delhi being considered having high pollution level. In the present environment, allergies with superseded infection are so common. Daily we find people from around all over India visiting New Delhi. They travel from North to south Delhi and east to west for their travel experience covering entire Delhi/NCR and other parts of India spreading various different types of infections.
Can infection in throat cause heart disease?
But have we ever thought that a throat infection can cause a heart disease. It can if you are positive for HLA DR3 antigen and when you are infected with group a beta streptococcal infection.
The infection with the above bacteria only acts as a trigger but the main destruction is by our own defense system. This happens because certain proteins especially in our joints and in our heart resemble that of the bacteria core protein. So the body gets confused and damages its own organs instead.
What is Rheumatic Fever and Rheumatic Heart Disease?
“STRUCTURE OF GROUP A BETA HEMOLYTIC STREPTOCOCCI” The age group common for such a disease commonly called as “Rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease” is between 5 to 75 years of age.
What are the Factors for Rheumatic Heart Disease?
Homeopathic doctor in Delhi have found in their homeopathy clinics that the additional helping factors for the arousal of such disease are:
- Poor immune response,
- Poor socioeconomic conditions
- Poor nutrition.
Initially the bacteria lodes itself in the throat causing throat infection and that the time between the infection and appearance of symptoms can vary between 10 days to several weeks.
How can heart disease be linked to Arthritis?
Can children have Arthritis?
The child may present with inflamed heart called “Carditis” which can involve all the layers of the heart including the pericardium (Pericarditis), myocardium(Myocarditis) and ￼endocardium (Endocarditis). Heart may be enlarged with abnormal sounds called murmurs due to valvular defects. In addition to the heart it may also affect the joints leading to arthritis in large joints like the knee, elbows, ankle etc.There is pain, swelling, redness, warmth and subsides after wards. In addition there can be subcutaneous nodules in the elbow, shin, occiput and spine which are not painful.
What are Diagnostic criteria’s for Rheumatic Heart Disease?
Sometimes child suffers from Rheumatic Heart Disease which is a late symptom of the disease. It is essential for you to have two or more major criteria or one major and two or more minor criteria’s for you to be diagnosed of rheumatic heart disease.
- Major Criteria’s: Carditis, polyarthritis, chorea, erythema marginatum.
- Minor Criteria’s : Fever, arthralgia, previous rheumatic fever, raised ESR or C
reactive protein, leukocytosis and AV block.
- Essential criteria are based on the diagnostic methods.
- presence of antibodies against streptococci (ASO titer on rise),
- Positive throat culture etc.
How to treat Rheumatic Heart Disease?
- Most important treatment is based on bed rest.
- Diet restriction of salt if the heart is involved and penicillin as per doctor opinion.
- Aspirin and steroids are given to reduce the pain and inflammation in allopathic treatment.
- There are many remedies in Homeopathy which can be tried under the advice of best homoeopathic doctor to restrict the progress of the disease and limit its complication as well as restore health.
Can homeopathic doctor treat Rheumatic Heart Disease in Children?
In homeopathy medicines are selected according to the totality of symptoms as a whole. Childs physical symptoms and mental symptoms are considered. Some other factors like climate and the environment of the child are also important. To name a few which might be of consideration are Top 5 homeopathic medicines for Rheumatic Heart Disease.
- Bryonia Alb: Pains increase by motion and better by rest, pressure and warmth.
- Causticum: manifests its action in chronic cases. worse dry cold winds.better in damp wet weather and cold air.
- Colchicum: Joints are red hot and swollen. Shifting rheumatism. 4) Kalmia: Dyspnea and tachycardia with pain, Tobacco heart.
- Rhus tox.: Pains increase by first motion and better by walking.
It is highly essential that all suggestive medicines are given by a registered homoeopathic doctors and the prognosis of the disease is properly determined regularly by various diagnostic procedures. Never the less throat infection with long term fever even if it’s mild should never be neglected and should be treated promptly.
add some value from your perspective.
Organon of medicine sixth edition.
Homoepathic Therapeutics by E.B.Nash Leactures of Homeeopathy by Dr.Kent
Harrison textbook of medicine fifth edition
Swine flu is not just a normal influenza its in fact a dangerous influenza as it will affect you so deeply that in no time you will realize to be in dangerous consequences like pneumonia, asthma, respiratory failure and brain haemorrhage due to high fever.
WHEN WHAT IT FIRST DISCOVERED?
It was first discovered in 2009 in America. Initially it was found more in farmers who were in close contact with pigs. This virus called as swine flu virus is a mix of virus from swine, bird and human. It is also called as H1N1 virus due to antigens present on its surface.
Can antibiotics control virus?
Virus is apt to changes due to its way of growth. Viruses are fast growing and changing in their basic nature. So they are difficult to be controlled and the antibiotics have no reaction on them.
Who are in danger zone of swine flu?
You are in the danger zone if you fall in this category:
- Regular uptake of aspirin.
- Age under 5 or more than 65 years.
- If you are pregnant.
- If you suffer from chronic lung disease or neuromuscular disease.
- If you have low immunity or compromised immunity.
- If you are HIV positive.
How do I know I have swine flu?
Homeopathic Doctors in Delhi have found the common sign and symptom of swine flu are:
- Cough, fever, sore throat, stuffy nose or runny nose.
- Body ache and headache
- Chill and fatigue.
- Watering eyes.
What is prodromal period and infectious period for swine flu?
You are infectious from one day before to seven days after appearance of symptoms. It can exceed to ten days in children.
WHY IS SWINE FLU DANGEROUS?
Swine flu is more dangerous than normal flu. Although like other viruses it cannot exceed more than seven days then what s a big fuss. Homeopathy doctors in Delhi NCR have found out that the big fuss is its complications like respiratory failure which you experience during flu, pneumonia, diabetes and asthma.
How can I know whether I have Swine Flu or not?
Swine flu can be easily detected by taking a swab from your throat for culture and see the H1N1 virual growth. If positive you are suffering from swine flu.
Can we prevent swine flu?
People say swine flu vaccine it’s actually a normal flu vaccine which can even prevent swine flu.
Can we prevent swine flu in homoeopathy?
Homeopathy doctors in India have preventive for such pandemics and epidemics and its choice is made by a homoeopathy doctor after studying the complete symptoms and the total symptoms in people which indicate certain set of medicines which act as preventive as well as curative.
Can I do something to prevent swine flu?
There are a lot of things that you can do to prevent swine flu like:
1) Wash your hands regularly with proper soap and clean water.
2) Do not touch your mouth or nose frequently
3) Avoid crowded places and use mask in these places,.
4) Eat healthy diet and lot of fruits
Top 5 remedies for swine Flu.
Homeopathy has certain remedies for managing and prevention of Swine Flu:
1) Arsenic album: If you have irritating discharge with lot of sneezing and great thirst with desire to drink frequently but in small quantity. You will feel very restless and prostated.
2) Baptisia: Yellow tongue in flu epidemics
3) Dulcamara: Influenza during rainy season in cold weather. When nights are cold and days are relatively hotter. Sore throat with cough.
4) Gelsemium: Can be considered in early stages, if chillness and sneezing are present. Irritable watery discharge from nose. Severe body pains and headache.
5) Nux Vomica: If given in early stages of disease it can avert influenza.
Organon of medicine sixth edition section 99 to 104.
Homeopathic Therapeutics by E.B.Nash
Lectures of Homeopathy by Dr.Kent
Homeopathic Materia Medica with Repertory by Dr.W.Boericke.